How do i create a one-time product ?
What you will need for this?
- Select your funnel currency.
- Add a payment processor to your funnel, to learn how to do so Click Here ( Paypal, Stripe).
- Link the payment processor to the funnel.
- Create an Offer for the product.
Follow these steps to create a one-time product :
- On the left side of the menu click on "Products" and click on the ( + ) circle located on the top right side of the product page.
- Type the product name and description and display the price.
- On the " Offer " dropdown menu select the one-time offer that you have created previously and click on next.
- On step 2 enter fulfillment email details and click next if you want to send your customer an email about this specific product once they successfully purchase this product.
- On step 3 enter any tracking pixel that you want to fire as soon as this specific product has been successfully purchased, keep in mind that the on the next page following the checkout page.
- On step 4 select your desired integration to send your customers information as soon as this specific product has been successfully purchased )
- On step 5, Enter any URL you want your customers to see on an order confirmation element as soon as this specific product has been successfully purchased, this is very handy if your funnel is selling many products and you want to deliver access to all products bought at the end of the checkout process.
Your product name and description and display price will be visible on the order summary element and on the order confirmation element and on the email receipt send to the customer and on the webhook event call.