What does all the transaction statuses means ?
To understand what do all the transaction statuses mean, see the below explanation :
- Collecting: it means that the charge is being collected and the account has not been collected yet.
- Success: it means that the charge has been collected successfully.
- Failed: it means that the charge has been failed and nothing has been collected.
- Fulfilled: it means that the subscription has been cancelled and nothing is owed to the customer.
- Cancelled: it means that the subscription has been cancelled with the remaining balance.
- Transaction Refunded: it means that the charge has been refunded by the admin.
- Re-bill Failed: it means that a reoccurring charge has been failed and our system is trying to reattempt the charge the customer again at a later time.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.