How to integrate Amazon(AWS) gateway
What you will need for this?
- An Amazon SES account
Follow these steps to integrate Amazon(AWS) gateway with Funnelair :
STEP 1: AWS Credentials
- Login into the Amazon web service console.
- Go to Services -> Click on IAM.
- Click on the user and add/select user.
- On the next screen choose “Attach existing policies directly” and then select the checkbox for “PoweruserAccess”
- Get/copy “Access Key” and Secret Access Key.
- Verify an email address in an Amazon SES.
- Go to “Service -> Simple Email Service -> Email Addresses”.
- Click on the “Verify a New Email Address” button.
- Enter the same email address that you will be using on your emails from your email address and click on “Verify a New Email Address”.
- Amazon will send you a link, access your mailbox and click on the verify link.
STEP 2: Integrate AWS gateway with Funnelair
- Click on "Apps" from the left side menu, then click on "Gateways".
- Click on the Start Creating button.
- Select Amazon.
- Give your Mailer name.
- Enter your AWS API Key and Secret Key.
- Enter the Email From.
On Amazon, the user has to verify his/her " From Email ".
- Select the tracking domain for this Mailer.
- Click "Add".
- Verify your gateway.
- Once your gateway has been successfully verified it then click on activate.
Note: you can add as many gateways as you want but only one gateway can be activated at a time, all emails sent from broadcasts and automation will be sent using this active mailer only.
STEP 3: Request a Sending Limit Increase*
- Navigate to this URL: http://aws.amazon.com/ses/fullaccessrequest and request a sending limit increase, AWS support usually replies in 1 day.