How do I store URL params with purchase when a customer submit a payment?
Follow these steps to capture and save links params when submitting a payment :
- Add any form element to your page.
- On element setting menu locate param and copy it to the clipboard.
- On your link add the exact param at the end like this:
- Hide the element from the page.
- When someone visited your checkout page via the above URL, the param value will be pre-added to the form element automatically. and as soon as the visitor submits the payment you will find the values stored on funnel>sales tab.
UTM params will be captured and stored automatically without any work from your side.
The url param values will be included on the webhook event too if you have an active webhook setup.